2018 Mazda6 Exterior
When you’re cruising around the Hartford area, you need a vehicle like the 2018 Mazda6. Aside from enhanced performance features, this new model boasts plenty of style, too, especially with the 2018 Mazda6 exterior. From colors to accessories to standard looks, explore the 2018 Mazda6 exterior in more detail with us at Manchester Mazda before heading in for a test drive.
When it comes to Mazda6 exterior colors or overall style options with the available Mazda6 exterior accessories, Vernon drivers will appreciate the stylish touches that have gone into the craftsmanship of this new model. And with five different Mazda6 trim levels to choose from, you can rest assured you’re getting a vehicle that will turn heads no matter where you go. Some exterior features you’ll enjoy include:
- Power sliding glass moonroof for more light and fresh air
- Body-colored heated power side mirrors ensure you have a good view while also complimenting the style of the vehicle
- Body-colored door handles give this vehicle a sleek look that stands out
- Gunmetal finish grille adds a masculine touch to this new model
- Dual exhaust outlets with chrome tips prove this vehicle is made to perform
- Rear decklid spoiler offers an athletic look to this vehicle, boosting confidence
- 19-inch wheels provide an enhanced look and added traction when on the go
In addition to style, the Mazda6 exterior also includes a variety of safety features to ensure that your well-being is always the top priority. These features include:
- LED combination taillights ensure those behind you know your next move
- Windshield wiper deicer keeps a clear view when the Glastonbury weather is poor
- Rain-sensing variable intermittent windshield wipers automatically turn on when rain is sensed
- LED daytime running lights with High Beam Control provide you with improved visibility with every twist and turn of the road
- Adaptive front lighting system lets your lights move with you
Find the New Mazda6 for Sale at Manchester Mazda
If you want a 2018 Mazda6 for your next visit to the New England Motorcycle Museum, the fun Spring activities in South Windsor, or to handle your everyday commute, Manchester Mazda can help. Contact us today to schedule your test drive and experience what the roads are like behind the wheel of a new Mazda model.
More From Manchester Mazda
How to Clean Mazda Leather Car Seats No matter how hard you try to keep your Mazda’s genuine leather seats clean, they’re bound to take on some dirt at some point. This can be especially true during the summer vacation and road trip season when many families will be drinking and eating in their vehicles….
With seven unique and affordable Mazda CX-5 trims to choose from, our team at Manchester Mazda is ready to help you find the perfect one for your daily drives through Vernon. Take some time to browse Mazda CX-5 trim levels to see which is right for you! After all, it’s a tough decision to make with…
Are you interested in a 2021 Mazda CX-30 but not sure what it costs? What is the Mazda CX-30 price? The Mazda CX-30 price varies depending on the trim you choose for your Manchester commute. Learn more about the 2021 Mazda CX-30 configurations, pricing, amenities, and more with this guide to the CX-30 by Manchester Mazda….
The Mazda CX-30 has made a name for itself in the compact SUV market, giving Manchester drivers great performance in a small package But many choosing between the Mazda CX-30 and other popular Mazda SUVs like the Mazda CX-5 and the Mazda CX-9 often ask about the 2021 Mazda CX-30 dimensions, the Mazda CX-30 engine,…
Looking for a new Mazda SUV that’s capable of towing your utility trailer, boat, or ATVs? If so, you need to check out the 2021 Mazda CX-5! Just how much can a CX-5 tow? This Mazda SUV’s towing moxie is incomparable, thanks to a maximum 2,000-pound towing capacity.* And while the Mazda CX-5 towing capacity sets it…